“You may have the universe if I may have Italy.” Giuseppe Verdi
Have your private carnival in a Venetian palace at the Canal Grande, go backstage at the La Scala theatre in Milan or go further north and have your congress in a glittering location at Como Lake.
Let us organize your product launch in a private Baroque Palace a few steps away from the famous Piazza Navona and impress your guests with a private visit of the Sistine Chapel. Have your corporate event in a Tuscan medieval historic town, surrounded by Renaissance landscapes. Lose yourself in a farmer’s market in Palermo, among the colours and flavors of the Mediterranean kitchen. Indulge yourself with Haute Cuisine in Ragusa.
Go for an off-road trip and explore the magnificent volcano Etna or hop on a Vespa for a tour down the winding roads of the Amalfi Coast, stopping by Zia Maria for the original Limoncello tasting and a hands-on lesson on the local cuisine.
DESTINATIONS WE COVER
Everybody who visits Rome is inevitably moved by its timeless beauty. La Città Eterna – the Eternal City – has been around for over 3.000 years. No other city in the world reflects the history of human ventures more than Rome does. From its ancient ruins to its modern galleries and shopping areas, it’s evident that Rome has grown beyond time. Imperial, Classical, Renaissance, Baroque, Modern: all these periods are represented by Rome’s art and architecture. The entire city resembles an immense open-air museum, with exhibitions dating back as far as three millennia.
• Hotels and venues in stunning palaces and historical residences
• Design hotspots
• Themed activities: from filmmaking a la “Roman Holiday” to “Angels and Demons” quests
• Gourmet tours
• Vespa tours to discover Rome the way it was shown in the movie “La Grande Bellezza”
• Private visits of the Vatican Museum and the Sistine Chapel
• Vintage car tours around the lake area of Roman Castles
Milan vibrates with incredible energy: it’s the Italian capital of business, fashion and interior design. While the architecture of the city has evolved and impressive new buildings and skyscrapers keep changing the skyline of Milan, there are still tiny cute historical neighbourhoods like the picturesque Brera and Navigli, where you can relive Milan’s past.
• Shopping tours in the world capital of fashion
• Design-themed hotels and venues
• Private visits of the Duomo
• Cultural tours at the Pinacoteca di Brera
• Ferrari tours at Lake Como
• Formula 1 experience in Monza
Florence, the cradle of the Renaissance, has long been perceived as one of Italy’s most enchanting cities. It’s easy to see why – Florence is the home of some of the most famous art works in the world (Michelangelo, Botticelli, Raphael), top fashion stores and superb Tuscan food. The Tuscan capital is flourishing again and once-neglected landmarks have been reconstructed as contemporary cultural spaces. In spring 2014 the historic Mercato Centrale market hall opened up a new floor featuring stands from the region’s top food artisans. An ultramodern new opera house began hosting regular shows during the annual Maggio Musicale Fiorentino Festival. Meanwhile, a wave of recent openings of bars, boutiques and restaurants hidden away from the throng of tourists proves that the city’s progression isn’t changing course anytime soon.
• Private visits to Vasari Corridor: the secret passage of the Medici Family, housing the one of a kind collection of self-portraits of Rubens, Canova, Hayez, Corot, Ingres, Delacroix, Ensor.
• Wine Tasting
• Gourmet dinners
• Music-themed tours with surprising private performances around Florence
• Chef’s Master Classes
• Visit of traditional craft artisans shops
• Designer Outlet shopping
• Ferrari cruises around Tuscany
• Tours of the magnificent Siena and San Gimignano
If you haven’t seen Sicily, you haven’t seen Italy, said Goethe. In fact Sicily might be the key to understanding the whole Ancient world. The abundant island is home to some of the most beautiful ancient Greek temples and theaters. Palermo, Catania, Taormina are all at the historical crossroads between the Phoenician and Greek, between the Arab and the Norman, the Spanish and the Teutonic culture. And if that’s not enough reason to have your event in Sicily – just wait for the myriads of heavenly beaches surrounding the island…
• 4×4 Jeep cruises around the Etna volcano
• Safari through the gourmet markets of Catania or Palermo
• Boat Cruise to the Egadi Islands
• “The Godfather” themed events
• Cooking master classes
Naples is crazy. Naples is chaotic. Naples is irresistibly charming and we love it just the way it is. Naples is one of the most utterly fascinating places in Italy. The Amalfi Coast is home to some of Italy’s finest hotels and restaurants, all spread along a beautiful coast of rugged cliffs and sandy coves. Picturesque whitewashed villages surrounded by lemon groves, resting on precipitous slopes. And to the South the resort towns of Amalfi and Positano cluster at the edge of the sea.
• Visits to the National Archaeological Museum, hosting the treasures of Pompeii and Herculaneum and one of the most remarkable collections of Roman art in the world
• Tours of underground Naples
• Exclusive events at Teatro San Carlo, the oldest opera house in Europe
• Off-road activities at Vesuvius volcano
• Vespa Tour on Capri Island
• Private boat cruises
• Visits to the hidden treasures of the terraced towns and villages Amalfi, Sorrento, Positano, Ravello
Venice is a place like no other. No matter how often you’ve seen one of the most romantic cities in photos or films, the real Venice is more magnetic than you could ever imagine. With canals instead of streets and gondolas instead of cars, the city shimmers and entices you to lose yourself in its dream. The fabulous palaces and churches of Venice reflect centuries of history in what was a wealthy trading centre between Europe and the Orient.
• Visits of St. Mark Basilica by night
• Private masquerade ball in a 14th century palace at the Canal Grande
• Mask decoration workshop
• Private visit to a Glass factory in Murano
• Gondola Tours